Therefore, if anyone says anything particularly outrageous or shocking today, must be wary.
So as to not have a repeat of a previous year, when Tracey told me she had a lesbian crush on me and it was one of those things where it seems ridiculous and I don't believe it..but there's always the slimmest chance it could be true.
Though I didn't realise it was already April since we were talking just past midnight. The slydog.
Watched Coraline last night, and I was disturbed in a very weird way. More so if I had watched that as a child, or maybe I was too idiotic back then. But I did like it overall :)
Love Lisa
PS. FFFFUUU I HAVE 12097243987 MOZZIE BITES, ALL OF WHICH WERE OBTAINED WITHIN 5MINUTES OF BEING IN MY BACKYARD.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)