Time flies when you're having fun right?
So if time seems to be ticking by endlessly, that must mean something completely different.
I want it to stop, to reach something, but I don't even know what.
I don't know what I want anymore.
Why am I second guessing everything, the past, the present, the future.
Man, do I need contact with civilisation other than my family (as much as I love them).
Speaking of which, dad was helping me with my detailed study for chinese. And for some reason I thought about school/homework/year 12 and maybe that plus hormones plus me general weak emotional state.
Mental breakdown alert, hollaaa.
Everything triggers something, one thing leads to another and bam, I'm right back where I started, at square one.
Overwhelmed by my own thoughts, as always.
Ice skating tomorrow, will be a relief. Come one come all. Please come.
No, no that just brings back memories I wish I could live in, instead of all of this.
You know what, I just need a good book, I can always just forget and read. As silly as that might sound. I really do like to read.
But Otomo No Yakamochi, you're killing me bro. No, seriously. You and your profound words. But how do I figure out if they ring true?
Love Lisa.
PS. I went crazy trying to post a letter before the mail man came to the nearest post box (6pm), I couldn't find any stamps. And I left the house at 5.54pm, I can see to the post box from my end of the street so unless the mail man was 5 minutes early (possible but let's not think about that), I did not see him. Hmm.
PPS. I just read through this once over, and I sound like a delusional, slightly scary person. Sorry all. It's just one of those phases.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)