Monday, April 5, 2010

Smells Like Chocolate


Taken 07/02/10. Post processing, today. Funny how in this photo I didn't even need to curl it, was inspired to document how nice it looked after being in a bun for over 24hours.

My hair, that is, no thanks to a certain someone *squints ahaha no, although avoidable there is no blame :)

I am beyond tired.

Went back to smith st with my bro because he realised even for a compression shirt S was too tight.
Then went on a hunt for a slim/flip wallet. He didnt find one.
Next wanted to go to JP books (to buy Using language to Persuade) since it's close to my house but it was closed :(

Ate a few 馒头, a corn corb and pumpkin soup for lunch. Was fairly satisfying.

Though am feeling quite dehydrated.
I would also like to shower soon so I can properely wash out the melted chocolate in my hair.

Mum bought discount easter chocolate, specifically dark chocolate as she believes it will benefit us in some way or other.

Love Lisa.

3 comments:

  1. How did you get melted chocolate in your hair? :\

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG LEEESA WHEN YOU BUY USING LANGUAGE TO PERSUADE CAN YOU PRETTY PLEASE BUY ONE FOR ME TOO AND I'LL PAY YOU BACK AND LOVE YOUR FACE??

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)