PLEASE LET MY CALCULATOR BE IN MY LOCKER WHEN I GO CHECK TOMORROW.
Otherwise I'm fucked ): because I do remember leaving my locker unlocked for the period when I had physics, and if someone managed to 'borrow' my calculator in that time...oh hell no...
Also, why do people bother saying that they 'have a present for me that they forgot to bring', make a huge fuss about it and never end up giving anything...do they forget that they told me that in the first place or expect I'll forget or realise that I know but don't care?
I really don't mind if there's an actual present or not but what's with the new (or old) trend of lying to your supposed friends? Now I do refer to other incidents.
My previous respect for such people has dropped considerably in recent times.
Have a little shame, perhaps?
I will sleep before 11.30 today or I will be disappointed in myself aha,
Love Lisa.
GOODLUCK! I hope your calculator is in there too. My calculator cost about the same price as my ipod --"
ReplyDelete