Tuesday, August 24, 2010

And then I realised I needed more clothes

So we were discussing uniforms, school life and uni life in physics..because we really don't do much learning.

And I have to say wearing a uniform for school really doesn't bother me, because in the morning I can just roll out of bed and my outfit for the day is already preset. Okay that's probably really lazy, or I'm just quite indecisive therefore it can take me anywhere up to 2 hours to find an outfit that is merely passable in my own opinion.

All the outfits I throw together in lass than 10minutes I immediately feel ridiculously self conscious of when I leave the house. And regret not choosing something different.

Then I thought about it some more...and imagined my wardrobe, oh shiet I really have a limited range of clothes D; NOOOO.
Alright, not completely true, my wardrobe is bursting but that's because it still contains clothes I first wore...SEVEN YEARS AGO.
If I still fit into it, I keep it. Because I always think..maybe one day I'll wanna wear it.
And that is what happened with the denim jacket so I guess it's not all bad.

Anyhow, more homework less incessant stream of rambling
Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)