However, quite the contrary to popular belief, my Friday the 13th has been sweet as since I got to spend half the day with my bitch ;)
And I was in an oddly good mood for chem when I got back to school, I could not stop laughing at the stories Kate told about Mr Nicoll, I was in tears.
Not to mention the fact tonight is the eve of entrance into womanhood LOL.
Only things I can recall in my week thus far:
-Physics SAC...err possibly very shit possibly okay?
-Spesh SAC, terrible, did not at least 1/3 of the sac itself...if I get over 50% I will be fairly surprised
-Jenny's studio art photos of Sylvia looked amazing (of course) therefore I need her to model for me in the holidays ;D
Random thoughts, imagine if they don't accept my id tomorrow night, even though it's really me and legit, my hair just looks quite different to what it was 2 years ago and I'm doing a closed mouth smile..which is not how I usually smile..hmm
To Do:
-card
-present (part I,II,III)
-charge camera
-clear memory card
-pack shit for tomorrow
-find scanner
-give sylvia the last part of her present on monday
-do nails
OOH thank you to gen for the cupcakes, they were so good mmm ;D
More later, I'm too excited for everything to just sit here and type for any longer,
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)