Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tagalicious

1. How did you come to your blog URL?
It's a line from a song that my friend and I loved :)

2. Have you seen Inception?

NO )': but thankfully I will be seeing it in less than 24 hours ;D

3. If yes,
Is Leaornardo De Caprio still in limbo or reality?
If no, don't highlight Q3.

4. What day do you hate? And why?
Mondays, reminds me too much that the weekend is the furthest off it could possibly be

5. Currently listening to 'Papers Scissors Rock'.

6. What are you craving?
Whipped cream on bread.

7. Day or night?
Night.

8. Jocelyn Wildenstein. Opinion?
I want to know how she feels about spending $4mil on plastic surgery and ending up like that.

Thanks for the tag Vincent

nts; bring camera out tomorrow, my bag will be filled and 100kg either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)