Sunday, August 8, 2010

Inwha? Inception

Chadstone > Inception > Noodle Box > Haircut ♥

But at the station I noticed some guy was talking to me, but as always I have my music so loud I can hear nothing but music.
Then I took out my earphones and he said something like 'I was speaking chinese to you, you are chinese right?' and then after a while he started telling me about his trip to Vietnam and how he liked Saigon but it was no Ho Chi Minh..how he went on cable cars and the scenery was breathtaking..how he went with his chinese friends etc. And I had no idea what to say but 'ohhh' 'wow yeah sounds nice'

Thank god Daniel came and saved me (I thought he was going to keep talking to me endlessly) but before we could escape the guy proceeded to retell the whole story of his trip and the cable cars...sigh.
The weirdest part was how enthused he was to tell me, even though I barely said one word back to him.

Inception was slightly mind blowing, but I do enjoy that. 'cept we missed a chunk of the start and I hear the beginning was important? Oh well, I'll watch the start some day soon.

I do think believe I lost my glasses in the cinema or Chadstone or on a bus or similar ); aw, I hate losing things.

At Richmond station, people probably thought I was insane doing physics homework and taking photos of the glass ahahah,






I know, who is that person stalking me/that I am stalking in all my photos? ;)

Love Lisa.
PS. By haircut, I don't mean I had one, but I was the one doing the cutting, oh my...
PPS. Notice my new love for the zoom blur? Yes I'm behind with the times, leave me be D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)