Basically Saturday night was so fun :D even though it didn't turn out completely as planned, I had everything I wanted ♥
We forgot to cut the cake though noo, and it is SUCH good cake );
Let's see present-wise I received:
-Jacket
-Book, Picture of Dorian Gray
-Shoes ♥
-Polarising Filter
-Champagne Flute
-Pen/Keyring combo
-Earrings
-Nail Polish
-Money
-Ticket to Urban Funk WEOOO
& apparently more on the way... :))
Then Melbourne Uni Day was alright I guess, considering the terrible weather (which I did not anticipate and therefore was not prepared for)but as I have said, I oddly enjoy rain and walking in the rain...but not if I intend on going somewhere and actually looking good.
We missed out on free nutrient water and apparently free condoms from the Nando's stand (I'm still confused about that) but I guess 2 bags of free popcorn will have to suffice.
Next, maxituning..of course, but not me, since I can't do real time games, I get stressed in such situations.
And Hungry Jacks for a late lunch yumyum.
More later, and perhaps photos if I manage to steal them off Jenny (:











Love Lisa.
OMG! you have to post about your birthday followed by photo's ;)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait till I read it, I love reading birthday posts because most of the best memories come from there :D