Thursday, June 16, 2011

EOS Max Gold Black Review



So a week or two ago, I received my package from HoneyColor.
It came in a bubble wrap bag and inside I found this little box, a pretty neat way to package the lenses:

Instructions on the back:


Along with the contacts came a free lens case, I thought it was so incredibly cute:

And here are the lenses after soaking in solution:


Colour 8/10
A very dark brown ring with spikes going inwards from the circle. Nothing dramatic, it gives more definition to your eyes and blends nicely with dark brown eyes.
Enlargement 9/10
14.5mm diameter. Creates a very dolly look with the right make up.
Comfort 9/10
Initially I felt like my eyes were tired and dry after wearing it for a few hours since I'm not used to wearing contacts, but today was the 3rd time I've worn and I felt no discomfort whatsoever.

Overall, they were pretty much everything I expected and now that I realise how comfortable circle lenses can be, I'll definitely be expanding my collection very soon.



When I smile like this you can barely see the sclera of my eye.


Maybe more details or something later on if I think of anything,
Love Lisa.

PS. the massive watermarking is because I've seen way too many sites use other people's pictures of circle lenses without consent.

2 comments:

  1. They look gorgeous on you!
    When I bought my contacts from HoneyColor I didn't get a cute lens case like yours :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty :) How much was this?

    Please follow/comment on my blog &
    I'll definitely return the favor :)

    www.happykikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)