Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Too many thoughts

“If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.” 
Win Borden

I need a break, but I can't have one for 3 days...so that's 3 days until I can be free of this
Well I don't just mean a break from studying, sure I have 'breaks', but at the back of my mind that feelings always there.

Summarising 35 lectures in 2 days was not fun...I will never leave things so last minute ever again.
My wrist has suffered the toll. Especially since I've always had bad wrists :S

Bio exam tomorrow, if anyone is in the Royal Exhibition Building in the morning, see you there.
Also it's 11 degrees tomorrow so better dress as warmly as you possibly can :)

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)