Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Halfway there

2 more days..just 48 hours and I can breathe easy again.

My chilblains are returning. I was hoping maybe this year I wouldn't get them, but no luck.
If you don't know what they are, google the word but I warn you the images you will see are pretty nasty.
But never fear, mine are mild compared to what's on google images.
And there's no cure for them, you put balms on them, and you think they're healing faster, but then you realise, it really hasn't made a difference. So the day will come when I tell my grandchildren about my suffering as a child/young adult, and the word chilblain will probably no longer exist. I really don't know what i'm talking about right now.
How do I improve my circulation? Apparently that's the key.

Anyway I am fairly brain dead from yesterday's cram sesh, and today's Biology exam, which was alright, I'm pretty sure I passed this one, unsure of whether I actually did well though.

Now to study for stats,
Love Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one that got chilblains every winter! I'm just wearing lots of socks to keep them warm, hopefully they go away soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)