Haha, sorry false hope, I've only got results for Biology, good news I don't need to repeat the subject.
On the other hand, if that's what I got for biology and I think biology is my best or perhaps second best (to business law), there's still a definite chance I could fail either chem, stats or worse, both...since I found the biology exam to be the most doable of all.
Once again looking after Daniel, which consists of rearranging his numerous pillows and heating up his meals and bringing him objects not within reach. Aha I'm ever so useful ;D
Sadly because of my dearest martinet parents, sundown pretty much = the time I have to go home. Which, in the winter, is a ridiculous rule (or a fairly unnecessary rule at any time of the year). We're not living in the Dark Ages after all.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)