Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Water Under the Bridge

Sometimes I get so sick of seeing idiotic posts on the internet.

Truly, people are so close minded and ready to accept whatever bullshit is fed to them.
But you know what there's no point in arguing with the dimwitted because you'll never get through to them, better to ignore their ignorance. Look, sometimes I do get offended and what not but why waste my breath. I lament the energy I have ever used to try to explain a concept to someone who cannot understand the meaning of logic.

I used to think I was non-confrontational but I think I am coming to a realisation that I would just rather spend my time doing something productive. Water under the bridge not because I'm afraid, but because I'd rather be happy.

Meh, study has me brain fried.

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)