I think i've just spent my whole weekend sitting at my desk,
half doing homework half burning my eyes aimlessly looking at the monitor
Remind me not to defend people because I think they're nice. Bloody backstabbers.
You know what. I feel sick, sick of feeling like a failure.
And my ipod earphones are toast. Awesome few days no?
Ona lighter note, my bro bought me a new webcam.
This one has a microphone..you know what that means..LOL nah I have too many reservations to ever actually put up a video. Foolish, why do I never do what I want to do. Living with regrets will be the death of me.
This has turned somewhat morbid.
Saw M on Friday. Definite highlight of my most recent life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)