Monday, November 2, 2009

State & Beach







-Went with Martin to get a haircut
-Studied at state
-Went QV to eat, he had Oporto & mum packed me ham and cheese bagels but I could not keep my eyes off KFC chips (extra chicken salt, of course)
-Took the tram to Port Melbourne Beach
Weather wasn't too hot when we got there (3.30,4ish), but it got nicer, don't think i tanned much though.
-Craved bubble cup
-Got to Bubble Cup, they were out of Ice Blends..somethign about the ice melting? or god knows. So i got a green tea with green apple jelly, but they gave me green tea jelly, then I realised I like green apple green tea not plain green tea. Darn.

Overall, half productive, half fun day. I like that.

Love Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)