Chemistry 'the bane of one's existence'. My brother is such weirdo, I mean that in the most loving way possible.
I just popped into the kitchen to check if dinner was ready, lo and behold there is the fam sitting around the table, lasagne in the middle, and they're all eating/drinking soup.
At first I was all 'oh what dinner's done why didn't anyone tell me' but then in a split second i realised what soup they were eating. SOUP WITH LEAVES FROM OUR FRONT GARDEN THING.
When I sayy leaves, I mean leaves, you look at them and you know that they're not something that's meant to be eaten, they look like vine leaves and taste like bloody vine leaves.
So I was fairly okay that I had not been included in this part of the meal. Which mum had intended, props to her.
Anywho yesterday I came home from the methods (part II) exam to find myself with that itchy feeling in the back of my throat. I had been sneezy all day, but I thought that was just hayfever, I should have realised it was more than that since I did take Telfast in the morning. Genius.
So yeah fell asleep last night praying that I would wake up completely not sick. Woke up. I was sick.
And I don't thnk I've been sick for half a year, quite the record if I do say so myself.
So not the most productive day studying for good old chemistry, but hopefully the exam won't be ridiculously difficult *cough physics *cough gma
No pictures, my eyes hurt too much to even look at the monitor for extended period of time.
I swear I'll sleep early tonight.
Love Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)