Friday, November 6, 2009

Yesterday & Today (Double Spare)




YESTERRDAY


physics cheat sheet


my bedroom gets an insane amount of sunlight in the afternoon


Flowers in our living room


Only just looked at the edge of this mirror properely for the first time. Has such pretty detailing.


Contorted and somewhat sickening, can you do this?





Lying on my bed


When I do use foundation (a rare occurance) this is what I put over the Maybelline Pure Liquid Foundation.



As you can see I don't use much make up, but my friends bought me this last year I believe.

TODAY
The usual double spare again. This time I said I'd go meet M and pick him up from school. Decided to stay at school til 2.30ish as to not be too early. However, receieved a call from him telling me that he had been 'dismissed early', haha like I couldn't tell the man was lying ;)
Rushed to Camberwell Station since he would be at Flinders fairly soon now.
We ate KFC, sat/lay on the grass and yeah.
Always have fun with him. No joke.





MYKI FINALLY. Okay not quite here yet, but it's been 2 years too damn long.





In school we picked our KKs, can't tell you who I have but hopefully I'll be able to come up with a good present ;)

Overall a jovial day. Lovely weather and all. Physics test wasn't too bad, but knowing me, the results are always mixed.

Love Lisa.
PS god damn my bro is such a nerd, how does he remember high school chem when he is in 6th (and last) year uni.
He was going to pass on his old electrochemical series, but then decided against it when he realised it didn't fit in my calculator haha.
He typed it up and everything himself back in his year 11 or 12 days. Even had it in PDF format..WHO DID THAT 6, 7 YEARS AGO :O
Bloody genius, I will have to forever envy his ingenuity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)