Monday, November 23, 2009

La La Ooh La Laa

Been in exam mode.
No that's a lie, i've been trying to get into the same exam mode I was in last year, I know yeah, I could nerd it up so easily when I wanted to last year. And now, it's a whole new chapter in my life, and it's not a particularly great one motivation wise.
Okay here's the lowdown on my exams:

Done:
Thursday
Chinese - not too bad, fairly long, the essay was a rush job but there are only a couple of things I had no clue on.
Methods - pretty okay, not that long but some of the questions involved a fair amount of calculation, one definite indicial equation that I screwed up badly o_o Mrs' Symons is going to be like wtf when she sees it

Friday
English - Language analysis was alright, Macbeth was a bit of a hit and miss, but I pray that she knows I know my stuff, I just don't handle exam conditions all that well in terms of having to write essays :\

Monday ie TODAY
GMA - err let's pray for a pass, I wish I could kid, but there was too much I was unsure about, fingers crossed, keep me in your prayers

OH AND YESTERDAY
went to the "Heat Group' Makeup Warehouse Sale.
Not too shabby, bought a dozen items, 6..7lipsticks (2 of which i have already ruined haha)

Mum's (Angels & Benjamin's) Birthday



Had lunch with the family at Box Hill, I know what a stereotypical thing, but funnily enough this is the first time we've ever eaten at a restaurant in Box Hill cos mum thought they were all dodgy (no offense bh) until now.
And the skirt I'm wearing used to be mum's, she shortened it a bit for me :)








(i like how my arms are in a whacked out position even though the photos were taken with a timer on my desk across from me..i think I was leaning oddly :D)

Here's just a few of the things I bought.









Love Lisa.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I AM IN LOVEEEEEEEEE WITH YOUR OUTFIT FROM DINNER
    its so amazingly cute and pretty!
    LISA U HID THIS FROM ME
    I LOVEEEEE YOUR BLOG IM SO EXCITED TO READ THE BEST
    YOUR MAKE UP IS SO PRETTY AHAHA
    IM SO FUKN EXCITED

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)