It feels like a good day.
'To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery.
To Write Love On Her Arms Day is a day where anyone can write the words love on their arms, to support those who are fighting against depression and those who are trying to recovering. On this day, just write love on your arms, and show it off, other people will ask why you have love written on your arms, and you tell them you are supporting to write love on her arms day, and how its benefiting a non profit organization helping stop depression, and make love the movement ♥'
Hence why the post is titled as it is.


Michael bought me a new NEW webcam, as in he bought me one a few months ago.
And guess what..finally it's one with a microphone. Alleluia.
Wait I think I already mentioned this. Ah well.
One day I'll put up a video..maybe..dunno.. ;)


ALso bought a new pair of school socks LOL our school always rips us off, from Dobsons they are $5.99 from the school uniform shop $8.00 I believe?

Okay well some time last week or the week before I took my iPod out of my pocket to find the earphones severely cracked, then one fell apart, then the other.
But I'm fairly proud these earphones have been holding up for MANY years now, I think Michael might have owned them before me too.


For ages I kept forgetting to ask dad if he could glue it together for me.
Then when I finally did dad immediately went off and fixed it all up.

yay
That's the one thing I will be forever grateful for, whatever problem I have, one of my parents or my brother will be able to solve it. No joke, if my necklace breaks bam dad fixes it, dress does fit right? Mum alters it. Phone retarded? Michael flashes it for me.
Leading onto the next update..my phone has been gay as since forever, and it kept popping up with this message about Data Accounts and god knows what.
Anyhow Optus blocked my phone twice in one day, it made no sense but then Michael started up the whole process of flashing my phone because he believed it would solve the problem. And I think it did? :)
Oh not only that he opened my phone up and cleaned it, well the original aim was to fix the joystick but that didn't happen.


Hayfever has been attacking me. Damn.

Miscellaneous :
LOL

Attached this to my bag

My bro's, he's handing it down to me ahaha

That's all for now, exams next week I need to study up.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)