Saturday, November 28, 2009

TGI Friday's & Exams Offically Complete

Chem was okay I guess, so much harder than the past year's exams we did as practises though. Damn it. Oh well.
But I did go through like 20 tissues, my nose was disgustingly running like a tap. Yum.

Then went Emily's and Chapel St. for dinner. TGI Friday's to be exact.
Baby back ribs, nachos and loaded potato skins, it was all too good and Zinta gave us her Jack Daniel's sauce which was so good I just wanted to eat it all. Especially with the caramalised onions *drool.

Ooh and at Emily's we did the how KK thang. You know with the exchange of presents and all.
Angel had me :D & I got one of those sequins clip wallets and sunnies ;)










(Stolen from Jenny's camera) :)

Went Intencity afterwards, Jenny and Cath had fun horse racing haha, then with pauline 'racing' and Cath & Emily DDR'd.

Anywho, am quite tired, still have Chinese School tomorrow, groan groan groan.

Will put up any pictures if I manage to get them off Jenny or Sylvia. (Way too tired to carry around my camera today)
Remind me to steal 90210 eps off someone.

Off to bed,
Love Lisa.
Ps. I miss martin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)