

Carl sagan's voice makes me want to never stop listening to him talk about astrophysics. Currently listening to 'Pale Blue Dot'.
Today was okay, not too much work in class, but I guess we're just starting off.
After school mum wanted to show me a pair of sandals/gladiators from Mountfords, a shop she loooves. I have to say it really is one of those middle aged shoe shops, but every now and then they actually have a nice pair of shoes...by nice I mean they don't look like a need to be a mum to wear them. Plus they're all expensive but extremely well made and comfortable.
But I doubted my mum's judgement and how wrong I was, I ended up quite liking the shoes, they were a tan leather, strappy with a tiny wedge heel, but they were a size too big, how sad :(
Went to Betts, after searching for flats, I found a pair of heels I really liked. They are a creamy/white satin material sling back platforms.
Same ones as Jess and Tracey had at the formal but different colours and brand. But same design.
Even better they were 60% off so down to $36. However one heel had a slight dirty smudge on it and mum asked to get another pair. They had none and instead asked if marking them down to $30 was good enough? Definitely ;)

Next I bought deodorant. Of course I had to get my favourite Rexona hypo-allergenic one :D

Went back to the car and mum went to brows Target for bargains (her fave past time).
As I was in the car doing some chem hw my brother called asking where I was. Found out he had been waiting on the stairs outside our house waiting for us to come home because he didn't have keys. Waiting since a little past 3pm. And now it was 5pm. Haha the fool, kept hoping and not calling.
REMINDER TO SELF, REMIND CATH. LOL.
A good day.
Love Lisa.
PS. LOOK WHAT I FOUND:

Ooh Baby. The film has expired though :(
But who caaaaares, it's good enough for me.
PPS. wow great just great..i didnt even realise i was mouthing the words to cookie jar until just then when i watched the video..and its tuesday..5pm :|
Hello fellow Melbournian. :P Which school is that? Just blog hoping, and what'd you know, here I am. *clicks Follow*. I see it's your first day of Year 12 :O Good luck (possibly the worse year of your life) - I kid. :P
ReplyDelete