Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pomegranate [10/02/10]

In case you didn't realise in the title, that's the date I was MEANT to post this. I think I hit save post instead of publish a few times.


I'm so sorry dad that I doubted you when you told me how good pomegranates were.
I am a believer now.

My bro got me a new card reader..that is a combo with a card reader :D
I can't believe I haven't had one til now, I mean I've never had enough usb ports on my cpu and i constantly have to swap out the card reader for other usbs and what not.




ALSO. I found my D60 manual.


I'm not surprised I haven't seen it for half a year, because you know what I found sitting on top of it, my nintendo DS, the original one (thankyou very much), which I haven't given a thought to it since god knows when.
Oops.



Aww and seeing the r4 card made me remember how many games i used to play on my DS LOL, far out I loved the Trauma Centre surgery one.
And don't judge it because it's not a DS lite.

Love Lisa.
PS. nothing interesting happens often enough for me to write daily...unless you want to hear me complain about everything, but I'll spare you that

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know it was called Pomegranates. Guess you learn something new everyday. :P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)