Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sunday Morning Hesistate

Yeah and this morning I was really bored, and avoiding homework at all costs therefore packed on the makeup..and had fun doing whatever, no harm in experimenting no?
Perhaps pictures of that at a later date (I call it the drag queen series) ;P



^From saturday night..I'm actually loving the usb man so much, look at him, he's so cute with stumpy arms and a printed on tie! ahahah no but really.

Anywhoo sleep time so I can wake up early for our school 'induction of leaders' assembly...mm sounds exciting doesn't it.
Love Lisa.

2 comments:

  1. Where'd you get that USB? I want one :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad has that usb he got in maylasia he will be so cut someone else has it. did you get it here?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)