
Darn this mid afternoon lighting throws weird shadows.
Yeah yeah it's only a test whatever. So I don't care that much, but our SAC is an analysis task, so if I can't do a basic test in spesh then I'm fuucked for the SAC.
It was alright I guess, I think I lost about 6 marks though..OUT OF 26 :| yeahh, if it manages to stay at 20/26 I'll be happy enough..considering I just passed both of the exams last year.
Also, we got our new school ID's :) Which meant we got to see how our school photo turned out. I don't mind mine, but I never do, then I hate it, then I like it, then I don't care again.

There's just ONE thing that is pissing me off, you'll all be like wtf is wrong with her it's no big deal, but i have this bit of my fringe, that separated with the rest of the fringe and it's just aggravates me to notice. I could have so simply brushed it to the side, but no, no.

New favourite writing implement.

That badge we got (the year 12 one, the other one we got in year 7) at this assembly:

Can you spot which one I am :P
Recent but belated:
Our Retreat. Why yes, we do all have drawn on moles and one eye with makeup...



Chinese New Year


My cactus won't stop spawning

Massssss spiderweb woo :D

My bro's back from Sydney in a couple of hours. The moth that previously flew into my face is back to haunt me.
Time for sleep,
Love Lisa.
PS. I miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)