Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Okay Okay..Alright

Today felt productive, I wasn't in my, oh no I'm going to fail life mood (which I often am in these days)
However, I should still be doing even more work, since the work load has no definitive end.

Saturday went South Melb Beach with Martin :)
It got a little windy and not so warm later into the afternoon but it was good while it lasted.


During my webcam photo taking sesh I managed to take like 3 non blurry pictures out of 123097235, the rest turned out like:

I'm so smart :)

Er now to do something, homework, read..ANYTHING :D
Love Lisa.

PS. There is a shit load of photos that I need to import off my baby (don't misinterpret, i am referring to my D60, speaking of which i want a macro lens so bad, but maybe a polarising filter should come first, since it only costs a fraction of the price), but the whole process is..irksome, especially when a have a plethora of other things to do, but i promise they'll be up by the end of the week, not that they're are of any particular importance. BUT WHATEVER :DD

1 comment:

  1. I need to go to the beach - there's been some pretty good beach weather these past few days.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)