Wednesday, February 17, 2010


I'm already wearing what I plan on sleeping in, if you're wondering what's with the camo print...and after this i realised my arm looked oddly disproportionate...

But see^ it's normal..kinda (I'm holding the blind down, it kept blowing outwards and making the lighting even brighter :|)


Now reading the girl with the pearl earring. This is my prime reading position, feet up on the wall my desk is against.
(no wonder my posture is so terrible)


Had our chinese listening SAC, overall it was alright, there were 2 or 3 things I kept missing both times it played eurgh, oh well *fingers crossed.

What I realised, I like my hair right after it's dried, it's softer at that stage. And it also seems more voluminous :D

I guess I'll sleep early tonight.
Double spare tomorrow morning, might go to school normal time though to finish all my homework..fun :\

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)