I was pmsing hardcore last week? Fun times :P But Spring has brought about the end of my sactastic day and slightly better weather...kinda? Aha well I wore socks instead of tights for once and I was fairly warm for most of the day.
PLUS for those that go to school with me were shocked to realise, I've been tramming to and from school often in the past week, as it is just fact (I almost capitilised that, blame Hard Times) that I am driven 99% of days.
Uh oh, its like after mid years all over again, the feeling where I don't need to do anymore work...just because 4 sacs in 2 days drained me hardcore.
Even though now is essential prep time for exams..yes they're more than a month away but really I'm looking at the time I have until then and I already feel like I'm behind.
OOH BADMINTON SEMI FINALS/FINALS ON MONDAY OH BABYY ;D
Nts; learn how to smash them shuttlecocks this weekend.
Photos maybe and more updates sooooon,
Love Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)