I'm ridiculously tired but allow me to give a brief synopsis of the past 24hours.
Home -> Camberwell Station -> Beach House -> Beach -> Dromana -> Maccas -> Home.
Woke up bright and early so I could shower and have non greasy hair for the day.
Then an hour went by really fast and I was out the door.
Amazingly I didn't end up being late, however Peter and Daniel spent one hour getting to Camberwell, via various incorrect destinations/routes as per directed by the gps.
However, soon we were on our way, and made it to Dromana in a timely fashion, with a petrol stop on the way.
Okay yeah I'm actually too tired to go on further...
More whenever I can be bothered :D
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)