Finally we have moved on from our ancient analogue television ways.
Not that this is a huge change...no one in the family watches much tv.
Cept 'A League of their Own' was on channel Go and I reminisced about when it used to be my favourite movie LOL good times.
I thought Geena Davis was amazingg and I only just noticed that Madonna was in the film too!
What else has happened today...oh I drove home EXCEPT, Michael was the supervising driver, whoaa.
And what a huge difference it did (yet didn't) make.
It made a difference in the sense that I didn't have to stick to the speed limits as much and I just wasn't constantly being yelled at for everything.
So then I could drive how I wanted to, and clearly I made it home alive and in good time too.
I rewatched this and it's so sad for what is meant to be a happy ending? That you can see them at the zoo?
There's another video I'm looking for but I can't remember what it was called, it was like animated drawings. It was so cute D;
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)