Monday, September 27, 2010

Argh

I have been ridiculously agitated and edgy for the past 12 hours.
I don't even think I slept very well and I woke up at 7am, first in that kind of relaxed content state, half a second later I remembered my chinese oral is 2 weeks away from today and I don't think I've ever felt this stressed.
Not even my old piano exams can compare, which may sound stupid but they were what I dreaded more than anything in my life.

I think I've figured it out now. I don't handle situations where I'm judged face to face very well.
Even the thought that I have 10 separate days of written exams doesn't scare me as much as one oral.
Shun my lack of people skills.

I've written 5000+ characters for just over half my oral, excessive? Perhaps. Will I write more? Most definitely.
If I don't over prepare (even if it's not helping in the long term) I'll just freak out more.

Love Lisa.




TO DO WITHIN 24HOURS:
-pay for the VTAC application thing
-submit supporting documents from Dr Chu for VTAC scholarship
-memorise chinese oral (ha)
-finish of spesh bound book

2 comments:

  1. Oh I slow. Just looked at your blog again and I love the new header. And the tagline, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you do the galaxy photo?
    GOOD LUCK on your oral, i hope you do fine!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)