So what has been happening thus far in the holidays?
(I can't stop using the word thus)
Went to state on Monday, then saw Daniel.
Had an english practise exam Tuesday morning. I guess it went better than expected? Just because I managed to finish 3 full essays, I can't quite vouch for the quality of writing though.
Got my Hard Times sac back, and as expected it's my worst essay yet.
She basically didn't even have any good comments on it, it was painful to read about how everything was wrong. Oh well.
Then we went down to camberwell for lunch.
I got a free boost because it was my name that day ;D
Mmm mango magic.
Went to the doctor's to get my results from the nerve conduction study. No abnormalities. Which is good and bad. Because woo at least my nerves aren't damaged but then how do I account for my loss of motor skills in my hand :S
Sighh, just fingers crossed it won't get even worse until after November 16th.
Today, State again + Daniel :DD
Tomorrow, chinese practise exam. Should sleep soon.
So I've been dead tired, I think i've woken up before 9 every day so far (I had to restrain myself from saying 'thus far') ;(
AND NOT BY CHOICE. Let me stress that. There's just been something I have to wake up for.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)