Saturday, September 11, 2010

"Holidays"

Emphasis on the inverted commas.

I already started these holidays, planning to make a sweet as plan and get organised.
Instead everything has been stressing me :\
And something just before dinner reminded me of the physics sac which will undoubtedly end up as the worst sac/test result in my life. And there's no point in convincing me I did fine when I know I really didn't do enough of the sac to attain half the marks
Great.
Sigh and I know I know, kick ass in the exam and SACs don't mean shit do they? Well I would be saying that but I highly doubt my physics exam will be amazing enough to boost my sac marks.

And it's amazing, I think I have successfully fought off a cold.
Because yesterday morning, I had the tell tale signs of the first inkling of what would turn into an onslaught of sick.
With many Lemsip First Signs tablets, Strepils, wannabe Centrum multivitamins and many spoonfuls of Manuka Honey (which is deliciously sweet anyways).
Plus keeping the fluids up ;D

Because all signs of sickness have dissipated in the past 12 hours WEOO :D
Okay *touch wood, should not speak too early.

Alright so yesterday was the last day of term, which means the last day I will ever wear winter uniform because there is no way in hell I will be wearing it it on if I have the option.
And I saw Daniel after school, which was so good since it's been foreverr D;

Also, reloving my DS, and my attempt to download roms was mainly a failure, because I wanted Cooking Mama 2 & 3, but only tetris and sonic would work );









Okay I just remembered what I spent about 2 hours this morning doing, sticking my purikura in the sticker book Sylvia gave me ages ago.
And for anyone who knows me, they would know 1. I've barely ever unpeeled a single sticker photo
2. I love stickers/unpeeling stickers
(quite paradoxical huh?)
So it was quite self gratifying to lay them out in place and then have them all stuck down neatly ;D

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)