Everyone seems stressed out, and I don't just mean about school, my family in general keeps snapping every now and then.
And I was all psh, why stress and then I thought about it. 2 weeks til chinese one month til English. Shit.
Sighh, my indifference to it all is being pilfered away, bit by bit.
You know what I haven't done in a while? Watch a movie in a cinema, wait, scratch that, I haven't watched a movie in any form for a very long time.
I have done 1/3 of my spesh bound book of notes.
However, let me emphasise that it's been about 3 days since I started, so that's not much of an achievement.
Also, it's driving me insane, I can't stop analysing every photo that I know has been post processed.
Don't even start with me and say that unless you shoot in RAW format then all images from digital photography have been through post processing.
You know what I mean.
I keep noticing when someone's removed red eye but overdone it and while everyone else just comments saying what a lovely photo, all I can think is how satanic her pupils look.
Why can't I just look at photos like a normal person, why was a destined to such a cruel fate, WHY.
Jokes babe, I do melodramatic too well.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)