Quality twin time today ;D Chilling on the matts, eating walnut log and berries mmm.
And sylvia bought me coffee during period 7, and I had to slyly get out of physics to drink it, then I decided it would go well with something from bakers delight that sylvia had brought.
And damn was that a good danish and coffee.
Reminder to self, pay Sylviah back.
Then after school was the return of badminton (it's a term 3 interschool sport) ;D
Weooo I forgot how much in love I am with that sport, or maybe it's only cos I play with Sylvia and that makes it more fun? Yeah that probably makes more sense.
But today proves how unfit I am, 10 minutes into it I was tiring, and I don't feel it now, but I can expect to have some sore arm/shoulder muscles tomorrow.
Also, currently wearing shorts, and it's scaring me, my legs have been in hibernation for months. LOL D: but once again, my summer tan has lasted, because I still have my bikini tan line.
Speaking of being in shorts, it's kinda cold, but then again I'm trained for this weather, I live constantly in like 10degree weather.
Besides when I'm sleeping, I woke up so warm (so warm hehe), it was almost too hot but not quite, so it was niiice.
And I don't know do normal people get condensation on their windows every morning? Because mine were dripping this morning and making small puddles on the window sill.
Creepy that so much moisture normally exists in the air.
Arghh last year I gymmed every now and then, and had dancing every week (I lived for every Wednesday).
This year, I sit in front of the computer and eat 100g blocks of chocolate as a snack. Great.
School was okay today, but I'm falling behind in everything eeek,
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)