Who did I catch this viral cold from?
Because imma kill them.
Nah not really, but this feeling I loathe, the queasy and slightly uneasy one. You know what I mean?
And yes I am 99% sure this is a viral cold and not a bacterial one.
I've had plenty of both to be able to differentiate between them.
My appetite is gone, I was force fed pasta, but it took me so long to eat by the end of it it tasted like shit cold.
*UPDATE @ 7.38pm
if I at any point said I felt better today..BLASPHEMY, I have never felt worse, it's that feeling where you want to crawl up into a ball because there's nothing you can do to escape the pounding headache and feverish chills.
Love Lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)