Does javascript not work or something on here?
Probably I'm just doing it wrong
BUT I WANT ONMOUSEOVER and for the image to roll over, why oh whyy ):
I was trying to make it easier to see the before and after photos without creating an animated gif.
But since I've tried for hours I may as well just link the photos.


Scratch what I said before, I'll describe my day quickly.
This morning it was back to Chinese School...today's lesson wasn't that bad yet it was fairly unproductive for me, lucky I came prepared with methods homework LOL.
I study for methods in Chinese school..hmmm :\
Had pasta for lunch and then afterwards my brother drove me to Officeworks because I needed stationary.
Bought 2 binders, 2 folders, those kilometrico pens, gel blue pens and spiral notebooks because I MUST start writing out my methods and spesh notes!
And 100pack of plastic pockets, because use those like crazy :D
Then on the way home, I had to get hot & spicy KFC because I mentioned it before we left.
And oh god that was some good chicken.
Love Lisa.
PS. I swear to god that the range of stationary at Officeworks is diminishing :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)