Thursday, July 15, 2010

Neverendingly Hungry

Why oh why.
It made sense when I was having my growth spurt..but that was almost 4 years ago, and since then I've felt annoyingly voracious...24/7.
Cravings hit at any and all times of the day, when I wake up, second period, before lunch, after lunch, after school, before dinner, after dinner, at midnight, when I wake up in the middle of the night..you get what I mean.

Also why do I have such bad posture? :(
It's true, I never listened to mum and now I'm much too used to the hunchback of notre dam look D:
So unattractive...must force myself to stand/sit straight, even now I have this strong urge to sit with my knees up :S

Love Lisa.
PS. Mmm pistachios so good.
PPS. Wimpy people piss me off because that role is taken, you have to stick up for meeee!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I felt that way in my last year of high school ... so I was eating ALL THE TIME D:! I'm pretty sure I was just procrastinating though .. =S

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)