Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You look like a FAT hippo with down syndrome.. But the Real hippo looks better. Insted of hitting a bitches face why dont you hit a treadmill? you act like you can beat everybodies ass buht truth is. You cant fight fo SHIT!

AHHAHAHA thankyou, hippos are sexy :D
I do hit treadmills (nah that's a lie, it's been half a year), but then again, more likely I'll trip up like I have done before and treadmills are fucking scary when you're not moving in time with the..conveyor belt thing.
Also LMFAOO I am mystified by how you managed to infer any of that but I do not disagree, that's why I have my bitch to protect me ;) hehe
Just for future reference, I think you intended on using possessive nouns not plurals :DD


(YES FINALLY formspring questions that can keep me entertained, I forgot to mention in my answer that I've never seen an emaciated hippo nor do I think that would be a natural sight)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)