Split Jack Daniels glazed ribs and Jack Daniels burger with Jenny.
Had loaded potato skins, some ribs (LOL) and buffalo wings as the appetizer.
And didn't feel like dessert until I was offered a spoonful and I ended up eating the rest of everyone's desserts..oh god and I wonder why I've gained weight over winter ahahhah.
But OOOH watched step brothers yesterday, and it's pretty funny ;D
My fear of ventriloquist dolls has been reignited, no thanks to SOMEONE *glares
Oh and as I was doing spesh this morning I blew my nose (I have a cold) and a minute later..BLOOD NOSE.
Sigh yet again...and last time I had one was during spesh in school. Freakay? Perhaps.
But my parents were stressing out because neither of them has ever had a blood nose, nor has my brother. And I hadn't either until...a month ago?
I think they want to take me to the doctors and have tests done just because I have had my second blood nose. Geez.
They thought my first one would be an isolated incident...forever.
But you should never be too hopeful boys and girls.
OH GOD I'M SO TIRED OF HOMEWORK AND I HAVE DONE < ONE SUBJECTS WORTH.
Photos from last night later,
Love Lisa.

Heyyou~ Loooooooove your dress and photo skills. Keep it up ^ ^
ReplyDeleteoxox Susi