Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Adventures

But firstly I come home, and find out news that is blowing my mind.
Fuck, there's been so much heart break this year, NOT COOL.
And it kills me so much to see any of my friends hurting.

Once again, failure to find flats (as in the shoes) that suit me..let alone ones within a reasonable price range.
Sighhhhhh

And yes a hooded cape, heeled ankle boots and flats are now at the top of my wish list.

An amazing recliner was discovered today at Plush.
That one piece of furniture made me want to stay in the store forever.
Never has my ass been graced with such comfort...I genuinely mean that.

Love Lisa.
PS. I'm trying to read 3 books simultaneously, and it's proving to be difficult. But not instantaneously simultaneously because that is just ridiculous and of course you wouldn't have assumed that, moving on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)