
then i turned on the monitor and saw:

arrow pointing to:

After school today mum was in target so I decided to browse, no cheapo and reasonable clothes to pique my interest, decided to browse eyeliners and I came across the Chi Chi range, decided to see if they had any cheap eyeliners (since jenny had bought stuff on sale) but no. So i was looking through what was on sale, particularly a white eyeshadow, dad comes along and is like 'do you want one, do you want two, how about you just buy two' mum comes along and seems to agree. So i thought why the heck not.



For $5 each, it was a pretty damn sweet deal all round.
Oh and one wednesday bought

because my nails keep breaking every now and then, and peel :\ not good not good.
Jenny will be doing makeup on me and a few other of our friends for her art project thing. Here was the trial:

School

Emily, Me & Jenny

My locker




and finally (this is why i named my post what it is),
LOL.
love lisa.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)