But you know what I believe that. I can't find them anymore myself. As ridiculous as that may sound, it is utterly true.
If this one works out, then maybe people can read it for once ;)
Turned 17 a few months ago, and I have an obsession with the number 7 (which stems much deeper than anyone could realise) so I'm feeling lucky.
What will I put on here? I don't even know
since I put so much of my random shit on Tumblr seems nothing left for this blogspot.
Bit of a dilemma, it's like i want to write every little thing down, and for people out there to read it, but I don't at the same time. I over think things way too much.
Will update very soon!
Love lisa
ps. yes i found some of my old blog posts and imported them, okay just to make things clear EVERYTHING before this post was imported :) i apologise if they're embarassing in advance.
*update* 5.26pm
Got home half an hour ago from seeing Mao's Last Dancer with the fam. If you enjoyed the book I highly recommend the movie.
We went Gold Class because of the whole buy a magnum get a free upgrade deal, plus my parents rarely rarely see movies...or there are rarely movies that interest them, so it was the perfect opportunity.

terrible photo but one of the few times i've worn this top, which i absolutely love mind you, mum and me made it (okay a little bit more talent on mum's side but still) ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)