Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Muck Up Day & MMA CLOSING DOWN

Yes today was the last day for the Year 12s of 2009.
Our Muck Up Days are so very tame and boring, maybe I should be grateful, but next year I don't want to be so restricted.
The worst they did? Give fake detentions to people for being ugly haha.

Scares me to think of finishing school, I really don't feel ready, next year I'm going to be one of those lame sentimental idiots that start bawling when we sing the school hymn or someone makes a speech. I can see it coming.





Oh and had a marcian meeting this morning, yet the millionth in recent weeks.


Had some of this earlier today, first heard about it form Martin and he brought some for me, and it was bloody delicious.



I'm hooked onto this now.

Every wednesday me and sylvia go hiphop
cept this time we get there and we see all these notices saying:


at first it didn't hit us and then...EEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT WILL WE DO FOR THREE MONTHS
WHAT IF COME FEBRUARY, ITS MOVED SOMEWHERE FAR OR OUR TEACHER TREVOR ISNT OUR TEACHER ANYMORE AHHHHHHHHH! :'(

Love Lisa.
ps. Conglomeration is an interesting word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)