Summer is coming, but already at this heat i feel so lethargic and lazy. Imagine in another months or 2 I will be battling heat like this every day..possibly 10degrees hotter.
Had a redox test in chem today, I know I screwed up questions and I make careless mistakes, so not looking forward to seeing my mark.
Oh Jenny did makeup on Elise and myself today. It's for her art project...assignment..i don't actually know what it is but she did the make up took photos and will write about it :D


This is the behind the scenes starring Elise and Jenny.
After school went shopping with my mum, not shopping without a purpose but shopping for necessities ie. shampoo, facial wash and sunscreen ahah.


Bought my usual Sunsilk 'Anti Flat' volumising shampoo. I think it works pretty well, I've heard many many people dislike Sunsilk and say that its bad for your hair but whatever, it works for me :)
Yeah notice they're a giant size, but i really do like the fact that they're pump bottles. 750mL, about $10 each.
Was looking through sunscreens because I remembered that I couldn't find any, and tomorrow is school House Swimming. So I don't want to burn or anything. Not that I burn easily, but I get weird irritations, that I also get from sunscreen...I know how ironic, but what do I do?

I saw this and I thought I'd try it out, I know it says 'kids' but I have fairly sensitive skin. Plus they make these ones with and I'm hoping less extreme but just as effective, okay slightly contradictory but I'm sure you catch my drift.
But then I noticed the sign, okay mum did, and it said that buy the above sunscreen and get the 'Face' one (below) free.

Mum thought it was a pretty sweet deal and so did I so here we are:

This is the roof/ceiling of the undercover area outside the art rooms. Looks like its camouflaged as outdoor deck flooring.

As I mentioned earlier, tomorrow is house swimming, the infamous house swimming, fair number of people don't go. But being sentimental me, it's the last house swimming we will ever attend at our school and plus it's not so bad at all, if anything I remember everyone has a pretty good time.
Maybe I'll take my slr tomorrow, maybe, we'll see.
Love Lisa
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)