Friday, October 16, 2009

Presentaion Evening

This is the night at school people from every year level get academic, citizenship or subject specific awards.

We seemed to arrive their fashionable late..even though we thought we'd be on time.
Basically it was the usual speech singing speech awards awards awards singing end, went for over 3 hours.

Broke my streak of receiving an academic award, which doesn't bother me, but i am almost certain my mum is fairly disappointed. But for once she hasn't actually said anything, just this silent disappointment. Which, in turn, makes me disappointed because I hate to disappoint, if that makes sense.

Dad even took along my slr and everything, I guess in anticipation for me to win something, and him to snap away. That killed me a little, even worse though I forgot to put the SD card in before I gave him the camera, I am so bloody smart.

Anyhow, today was one bloody long day at school, no spares today :\ killer.
Had a GMA test on Loci, it was alright, cept the last bloody question spent at least an hour on just that ahhaha yeah i know. Realised my mistake, figured out the answer yet it didn't seem to make sense, but that was my own fault, I had everything right then drew a graph of the complete opposite function. Genius.

So it's friday again, does it scare anyone else how fast a week goes by? I hate thinking about it, but I still do.



Something you should know about me, I enter every single (free) competition and sign up for every freebie/sample I can get my hands on. Why not reap every benefit the world has to offer?
Typifying the classic cheap asian, no?

My most recent freebie:




Also finished reading Never Let Me Go last weekend, or maybe it was earlier this week. This book isn't even mine really, bought it for Martin :)
But I really liked it, maybe because I like sad stories, as weird as that sounds, but things seem too unrealistic and implausible when everything works out perfectly.



Wow I really should have blogged more often and not took that very very long break.
I skipped out on all the amazing things, such as this lens:



..which I received as a birthday present, from my friends and family.
Use it basically for all my photos, love the wide aperture allowing for faster shutter speeds and the shallow dop gives a really nice bokeh :)

Oh I also got:



From Martin. I would wear it every single day, but I forget more often than not.
Because although I've always wanted to wear perfume, it hasn't become habitual yet.

Too much to write, I never know when to stop, so I'll try now.
Next post will probably be later tonight :)

Love Lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)