Sunday, October 25, 2009

State

Went to state with Jenny this afternoon
Michael was going to print an A0 sized poster..that was a group project. Yes A0, and I thought A1 was the biggest size, apparently it will cost him $55?
Last night he was going mad fine tuning and looking over the poster (which was created in publisher.) The whole thing actually looks really professional.

Anyways study was good, Jenny saw a billion people she knew and I saw one guy and I waved but I don't think he saw me, which makes it awkward, because anyone else who saw me wave would just think I'm a random that has been snobbed off.


'My Little Pony' studying backpack ahhahaha seriously.

We worked from 1ish til 2
then from 3.30 til 4.30
We go started so late because we could not bloody find any two free seats next to each other, we searched high and low, did laps of the whole damn library and finally when we spotted 2 spaces, there were no chairs! we managed to find one spare one and then jenny went and stole one from someone who had obviously left their spot. Jenny's reasoning being 'that loner, they have to friends [to guard their seat]'. We saw the chick come back, pack up all her stuff, maybe leave maybe find another seat, who knows, I felt sorry for her aha.
Where that chick was sitting was another 2 spare spots, so now there were 3, but with no chairs, we saw like 20 people come over, overjoyed they found somewhere to sit then realise there were no seats.
Eventually some others stole other people's seats so they could sit there adn thus the vicious cycle continued.





yeah okay my outfit today was ugly, i won't deny it ahahah but i was lazy!

I am obsessed with turkish delights, they are my favee, screw all the haters out there!





Both packs were from martin, he knows me all too well ;)

I like the way the calcium strengthener makes my nails look.


love lisa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)