decided to dedicate some time to this
even though there's a shit load of homework to do :D
since i didn't restart this whole thing in the holidays
i didn't get the chance to put up all my photos from then and before




will update with more soon :)
**UPDATE 8.30pm
Home from hiphop with sylvia, we take beginners lessons at mma.
Wow i can't believe I've never blogged about this in the past.
But we were both completely and utterly inspired by a particularly amazing school house dance performance sometime last year, and were set on taking up dancing, so here we are, its been not quite a year but compared to how we started off, definite improvement :)
Anyhow, we have planned to keep this up for many years until we're awesome ahah, seriously though.
Oh and this Saturday going Raw Sounds Finals @ Collingwood Town Hall. We got out tickets tonight, don't know how they got to Puisan, but there you go :)
Should be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)