Monday, July 19, 2010

Sunday

No fringe again today, sigh.
I keep forgetting that I must cut it!









Charlotte Kemp Muhl, her and Sean Lennon are cuute.
Why all the photos?
I just rediscovered the song I loved in year 8..9?

And I always thought Charlotte Kemp Muhl looked so pretty.


HAAHHAHAAH what the fuck, but nah thats cool. I enjoy their crazy or 'eccentricity', if you prefer.

Firstly, wow, I need friends that can drive and have a car...clearly I've been deprived all this time.

Weird tapping noises on my window, freakay.

Dinner is now so ya I'll finish this later...maybe not even today, I have to study for english :|
As the realisation that tomorrow's SAC is worth 50% of our mark for Unit 4 has taken my stress up a level, but mainly because we haven't even finsihed reading Streetcar in class yet! D:
I guess we have double english tomorrow though.

Love Lisa.

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, she is beyond beautiful... envyyyyyyyyyyy. Great photos! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a girl crush on her..i did a post on her forever ago..i love her free spirited style

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)