Monday, January 4, 2010

Current Wishlist

- Shoes
- Books, went into Borders a few weeks back and I couldn't pick one, I need someone to recommend me a book, Lolita maybe?
- Zhang Jingna's Postcard collection, I adore her photos, she's one of my favourite photographers
- Tops, blouses or camis, anything
- Tees, only like the men's style ones
- Dress, casual/could be more dressed up at the same time
- Polarising filter, probably to fit the 18-55mm lens
- Remote Control for my D60

Essentials (that I should have bought a month or two ago when I ran out):
- Moisturiser
- Cotton Wipes
- Those container things to put all my makeup and shit in
- Hair ties

Ate an Ultimate Burger Meal for lunch.
Today Saw Alvin & The Chipmunks, cute as movie. I really liked it, though I am easily amused :)
Went shopping in Crown, he bought a belt from Saba and polo from French Connection :)
Saw nothing that particularly drew me into spending money.
Went Glue, saw a few nice tees, but mum doesn't support me buying men's tees very much. If their hand-me-downs she's like whatever sure cool.
Lay in front of State with M, man was I exhausted.
Had to leave early to keep mum content and chipper.
Trained back to Camberwell, said goodbye, until Friday, we meet again.

I collapsed onto my bed upon entering my room and before I knew it I dozed off, I kept waking up with the fear my parents would walk in.
Why, you might ask, am I afraid of such? Because if I were to even lie down let alone close my eyes, there would be an uproar. WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ARE YOU SICK DO YOU HAVE A HEADACHE, IS IT YOUR THROAT, WHY ARE YOU SO TIRED YOU GO OUT TOO MUCH. You get my gist.

Speaking of which, I am tired, computer makes me more so.
Love Lisa.

PS. I THINK I ACCIDENTALLY DROPPED MY EYELINER IN OUR BACK YARD AREA. IE. DIDNT HAVE EYELINER TODAY FFFFFFFFFUUUUU, I'M SO SORRY FOR ANYONE HAVING TO LOOK AT ME :|


1 comment:

  1. i was at state today!
    whyyyy i never see you or martin
    did u you see poosan
    I SAW MY COUSIN AT STATE LAWN
    but she didnt see me i shat my pants
    n im out on friday in the city as well
    so i better see you then
    i miss youu

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your thoughts and comments. I'll reply to any questions as best as I can! :)